The dynamics in a cuckolding relationship can be intense, thrilling, and intimidating for everyone involved. That range is what makes it so exciting, but it also is what makes it so scary. We often times find it challenging to balance a relationship that has two people in it, so it is natural to cringe at the thought of adding a third (or fourth, or fifth, or sixth…) to the mix. Or maybe we push back at the idea of getting close enough to the third person to think of them as being in the relationship or we keep the details of our affairs off limits to our husbands. But that doesn’t need to be the case.
To make the cuckolding experience an enjoyable one for everyone involved and to keep the lifestyle fresh and going, everyone needs to get the maximum benefit from it. That may seem obvious, but if it is not considered, you may be missing out on the full enjoyment of the lifestyle.
So you may be asking what the maximum benefit is for each person in this lifestyle. Well, that’s a good question and the details will be different for each, but in general terms it means that the couple and the boyfriend(s) practice cuckolding together. That is, you practice it as a threesome. Now don’t freak out if the idea of being with two men at the same time is not your thing. That is not exactly what I’m suggesting (but if you are open to it, MFM fun can be its own thrill 🙂 ). But here, what I mean by threesome is three equal parts; hubby, wife, and boyfriend.
First, as the wife, if you are mainly hooking-up with various men at random times or places or if you have a regular boyfriend, but keep him away from your husband and your home, then you are missing out on some of the best experiences of the cuckolding lifestyle. A steady boyfriend, or group of steady boyfriends, can be create much more rewarding experiences. Don’t fear intimacy with your boyfriend, it is healthy, natural, and adds to the experience for everyone involved.
Sure it can be scary and intimidating for a couple to bring a steady relationship with another man into their lifestyle, but in reality, it is less risky physically. If the concern is the emotional risk, then couples really shouldn’t even be thinking about this. This is not polyamory we are talking about here, where the wife loves multiple partners. Not to offend anyone, but I do not see how that relationship works. In my experience, women cannot truly love more than one man. This threesome setup I describe would be like adding a Friend with Benefit to the couple. This FWB is available physically for the wife, but the emotional support comes from the husband.
Second, if you never involve your husband directly in your dates or sexual encounters, you are keeping him from experiencing some of the most intense feelings and parts of being your cuck. Part of the sexual gratification your husband receives from being your cuck is mental and emotional. The mental torture of the images that are burned into his mind from seeing with his own eyes the lust in your enjoyment of your boyfriend. The emotional knots in his stomach watching his wife willingly submit to her boyfriend and enjoy her lover’s body like she once enjoyed her husband’s. The anxiety and worry from seeing how much his wife can enjoy sex without him and what it means for him. As strange as it sounds, this ‘anguish’ is a HUGE aphrodisiac for a cuck. He has found a way of turning what would otherwise be debilitating jealously in others into an amazing and addictive stimulant. It works much the same when you are away from him for the night and return with tales of your encounters, but the intensity increases hundred times over when he sees it with his own eyes.
And you may find that you enjoy the thrill of him watching more than you ever thought. The thrills of seeing his erection grow with each act. His lust growing to a point where his body aches for touch, any touch, and it forces him to masturbate looking for any release as he watches you squirm in ecstasy with your boyfriend.
But what if you or your boyfriend is not comfortable with your husband being around? Well, go slow.
He will need to be convinced that your husband is fine with the arrangement, that your husband won’t go postal on him when he watches you with your boyfriend, and that there are no ulterior motives at play here (i.e. no bi-sexual switches in the heat of passion). Your boyfriend needs to be shown the submissive role your husband has taken in your new relationship. Here are some ways you can start it off and slowly warm him up to the idea:
1) Have your boyfriend pick you up at your house while your husband is there. Introduce the two of them and be sure to use their ‘titles’ of husband and boyfriend (or you could call him your date if you need to go extra slow). Give your boyfriend a passionate kiss with your husband watching and cuddle up close to him. Your boyfriend will see your husband simply stand there and watch you two. Before you leave, give your husband a goodbye kiss, but just a quick peck, make sure there is a big distinction between the two kisses to reinforce your husband’s role. As you walk to the car, tell your boyfriend how hot and sexy it was to kiss him like that in front of your husband. He may not get the message immediately, but you should show him enough to know that kissing him in front of your husband gets you hot and wet.
2) During the dates, if the discussion ever turns to you being married or mentions your husband at all, don’t shy away from it. Don’t be afraid to discuss your husband and his reactions to your dating. Even share any details about how excited your husband gets the closer it comes to your date night and how he helps you get ready (picking out clothes, helping you choose sexy lingerie…). Share the fantasies you and your husband have discussed and how you two have gotten to this point in your relationship. Don’t use him like a therapist, but the more you can stimulate his mind with information, the more his imagination will be intrigued by it.
3) Before your next date, have your husband make contact with your boyfriend to get his input about what he would like for you to wear. It doesn’t need to be very specific and it could be as simple as asking what type of lingerie or panties does your boyfriend want you to wear.
4) Have the dinner portion of the date at your house. Your husband can be involved as much as you want and it even helps show his submissive role when you give him little tasks to do. They don’t have to be big or humiliating tasks, they could be simple ones like greeting your boyfriend at the door, fixing the drinks for everyone, cleaning up the table. After dinner, have some fun ‘social’ time together with you next to your boyfriend flirting, teasing, and even doing some foreplay fun with him with your husband watching. Before you go out for the night, give your husband some task to do. Again, it doesn’t need to be humiliating or overly dominant, but something as simple as saying “I hope that kitchen is clean when I get back home.” It could be given with a light-hearted tone or laugh.
5) Call your husband during your date and give him a teasing description of what is going on or what is about to happen. Be sure your boyfriend is listening. Before the call you could even ask your boyfriend for suggestions about what to tell your husband or deliberately create a situation to tell your husband about (i.e. your hand is rubbing your boyfriend’s dick under the table, or your boyfriend has his hand under your skirt while you are sitting at a bar). To push the limits, you can call your husband from your boyfriend’s place, leaving the phone open for your husband to hear the sounds of sexual arousal and then hang-up just when things are getting hot and heavy.
Eventually this will all lead to some heavy petting and kissing at your home, then on to some fun in the bedroom and you may never leave the house. Don’t get me wrong, we women love to be wined and dined, but sometimes we just want to be fucked. During the first few of these make out sessions, your husband can watch and you can emphasize his submissive role by having him tied to a chair, watch the two of you while he is naked, or have him be your butler and undress you for your boyfriend. When you retreat to the bedroom boldly state that your husband is to stay out of the bedroom unless you two call for him.
All of this may seem like such a challenge to most women and not worth the trouble. But think of it as a game and once you win this game, it will become second nature to you and your boyfriend. He will begin to take the initiative (and be very encouraging of him when he does as any negative criticism will likely make him regress) and you will be surprise just how playful he can be in your home or around your husband. Your make out sessions on the couch will go further faster and you’ll find that your boyfriend is even embracing the relationship and coming up with things for your husband to do to help you two out in your passion play.
You’ll also find that your husband is having harder orgasms when you do let him cum. All of this teasing and torment will cause a buildup in him like he has never felt. And the more buildup there is, the more submissive he becomes.
Good Luck To All!!!! Enjoy making this cuckold experience and enjoyable one for all!